I developed this model to provide clients with a brief insight into the general coaching process I employ as a performance and life coach.
I coach because I value LIFE, and life is to be lived! The 14th Dalai Lama defines life as, “We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful with our lives. If you contribute to other people’s happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life”.
My mission is to contribute to other people’s happiness and coaching is one way I achieve this.
So join me as I coach you to LIVE.
Why be coached to LIVE?
- Do you want to clarify and execute your vision?
- Do you want to work on personal and professional goals and strategies?
- Are you looking to change in your way of being, to turn things up a notch?
- Do you have a plan/goals and need to implement?
- Are you seeking ways to improve skill sets or knowledge base?
- You have had successes but can’t seem to get this next opportunity off the ground, are you stuck? Creativity escaping you?
- Do you need a sounding board, a trusted listening ear, an opportunity to brainstorm business, professional and personal goals?
- Do you have ideas ruminating in your mind, yet struggle to bring them to fruition?
- Is work/life balance and issue for you?
Working with me using the LIVE model will bring about changes in perspective that you seek. Together we will create a new deeper way of living, one that supports you to:
- move to action and fulfil your potential
- add to your happiness
- inspire others
- LIVE and enjoy life!
Every man dies. Not every man really lives. ~Braveheart
You are not “every man” or “every woman” – you are here because you intend to LIVE your life. Here is how we are going to support you.
The LIVE Model – A Four Step Process – LISTEN – INVESTIGATE – VALUE – EMBRACE
LISTEN to yourself – through the coaching process you will identify and clarify your goals and aspiration such as:
- What you want to do.
- Who you want to be.
- Where you want to go.
- What you want to have.
No judgement, no limits, you will explore new ideas (dream/brainstorm), or ways to achieve unfulfilled plans or dreams. By working together, we will provide you with the opportunity to listen to yourself design, affirm, and internalize the life you will LIVE.
INVESTIGATE – through powerful questioning we will investigate:
- Where you are now and where you want to be – what you have already and how you are going to get there and what else you may need to do to move to action, achieve your goals or provide clarity.
- What could get in the way, perspectives and/or underlying beliefs (big or small), as well as what you will do to overcome obstacles.
- The possibility of new perspectives and/or beliefs and support structures necessary for your forward movement.
- How to take control of your mind, overcome emotions/feelings in order to LIVE the life of your dreams.
VALUE the process – Having gone through L & I together you will be motivated to action. To Value the process is to create commitment in action. To ensure successful follow through with action steps you design, we develop support structures, such as:
- An action plan with priorities, timelines, milestones, measurements, in order for you to monitor and track your progress.
- Who? People who can provide an accountability structure, people who will support and encourage you i.e. the network of people you need as you work towards you goal.
- Any systems available or needed.
Valuing the process is also where we review the journey and deepen the learnings. This step enables you to liberate yourself from old unhelpful thought patterns and expand your outlook for future goals and opportunities.
EMBRACE life to the fullest and create significance – In this step, we celebrate!
By celebrating having fulfilled your desires, reached your goals, or having created greater clarity, you:
- Affirm the experience.
- Internalize the process.
- Deepen your appreciation life and your achievements.
We recognize the process and acknowledge the steps you took to get there. You may then use the process again for further forward movement and even share it with others, empowering yourself and others to move from success to success!
Are you in?
This process has the potential to connect you to your purpose in life. The LIVE model creates the level of self-awareness needed to commit to forward movement. This is the difference needed to provide for a fuller life, living and performing to your greatest potential. The positive impact is not only for you, but for your family, your business or work place, your community.
If we can accept that “reality is constructed” – why not take control and construct your life” – Felicia Lauw
LIVE life now!
Also published here https://coachcampus.com/coach-portfolios/coaching-models/melanie-escalante-live/